Everything you need to know about Squamish’s biggest indie market
Planning a trip to the 9th Refresh Market? Here is some useful information that will help you make the most of your market day.
1. Lineups Happen: The first 50 to arrive at Refresh Market will receive one of our coveted market swag bags full of gifts and samples from market vendors. Not every bag is the same, but be sure to check for special discounts and offers that you may want to take advantage of while you’re there. The lineup will start early so plan accordingly!
2. The market opens at 9 a.m.! This is an hour earlier than in previous markets to help alleviate the morning rush.
3. There are in and out privileges. All visitors will receive a hand stamp at the door.
4. We are wheelchair and stroller friendly, but not dog friendly! Please leave your furry friends at home.
5. Bring Cash: There is an ATM machine on site at the market however, our shoppers have emptied it every single market. Although some vendors will accept payment by credit card, please do your best to bring cash.
6. BYOB: Bring your own bag. Refresh Market totes will also be available for sale at the market for $10 each.
7. Visit our vendor page to see who will be there and start your shopping list.
8. There will be food: Culver City Salads, The Schnitzel Shack, The Pie Company and the Chickpea Food Truck will all be outside this Saturday with a variety of menu items for every appetite so no one will be hungry for long. We also have a number of vendors selling food items from soups to preserves to raw food desserts to artisan chocolates – there will even be roasted marshmallows!
9. Save your coins: Admission to the event is $3; children under 12 are free. Plus, enter by donation at the door to win a Sea to Sky Gondola Annual Pass valued at $349 with proceeds benefitting the Squamish Helping Hands Society.
10. Look for the Refresh Tees: There will be Refresh Market staff at the entrance as well as roaming throughout the market to answer your questions and help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
11. Save the Date: Mark your calendars for the next Refresh Market happening November 18 and 19 at the West Coast Railway Heritage Park.
Refresh Market is open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. one day only, Saturday April 23.
See you there!