5 New vendors to watch
This spring, Refresh Market welcomes more than 40 first-time vendors to its lineup of 100 artists, makers and small shops.
Here are 5 spring market vendors you’ll find Refresh for the very first time.
1. Watercolour artist Emilie Jayne’s line of cards, prints, totes and original drawings bear moon, spirit and nature-inspired illustrations including crystals, succulents, insects and animals.
2. Jewelry designer Andrea Rokosz’ line of sterling silver jewelry Army of Rokosz has earned a cult following for its boldness and symbolic details. Andrea is launching her new collection of fine jewelry at Refresh, as well as bringing her remaining sterling pieces to be coveted.
3. Bones & Butter shop owner Allison Clark hunts high and low to bring a sophisticated collection of vintage homewares, glassware, kitchen and bar objects, and other curated finds.
4. Latte lovers will want to stock up on this healthy alternative from Vancouver-based Blume. Caffeine, gluten, sugar, nut and dairy free, a heaping spoonful of these mixes will help to lower blood pressure, relieve anxiety and give your energy and metabolism a natural boost.
5. Main Street retail hub Neighbourhood Quality Goods carries a thoughtful selection of handmade and independently designed clothing, jewelry, ceramics, natural cosmetics, skin and body care and more.
Refresh Market returns to the West Coast Railway Heritage Park Friday, April 27 from 4 to 9 p.m. and Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is $3 online, $5 at the door and free for kids 12 and under. The first 50 to arrive on both days will receive a Refresh Market swag bag filled with small gifts and samples from market vendors. See the full lineup here.